Chudleigh Road, Alphington

The public house on the right with the sign was the 'Admiral Vernon'. The 'W Thomas' business on the right was a a builder and possibly a monumental mason. In 1958 it was run by Basil Thorne, who sold up and went to Canada a few years later.
Record Details
10008
Updated on October 17, 2018
SX 91708 89769

Nearby Records