Pottery Pond, Bovey Tracey

This photograph, of a lady feeding swans and cygnets, shows Pottery Pond in Bovey Tracey. It was constructed in the 18th century as a holding resevoir for water that powered machinery in the local potteries. It is now a popular small wildlife haven, lying off Pottery Road, between the Ashburton and Newton Roads
Record Details
103206
1935
Updated on November 15, 2018