This photograph is probably was taken in the 1920-30's judging by the ladies hats and coats. It shows monks processing out from the main door of the Buckfast Abbey church.
This is the church that was built solely by the monks and took over 30 years to complete from 1907 to 1938. Regualr services are still held today and are open to the public.
Updated on May 17, 2018