The Warren House Inn

Record Number: 1429 | © Devon County Council
The Warren House Inn on the Princetown to Moretonhampstead road. Formerly known as the New House, it was set up in the early 19th Century to serve the busy tin mining community of Birch Tor, Vitifer and Golden Dagger mines.

Tags

inn
public
house
building
pub

Detail

Taylor
1919
Postbridge