Cottages at Hoo Meavy

Record Number: 3157 | © The Dartmoor Trust
Hoo Meavy is a hamlet in the west of the parish of Meavy, on the left bank of the river Meavy. It is possible that tin miners, who worked at the neighbouring Wheal Fanny Mine, lived in these cottages.

Tags

cottage
thatch
road
man
trees
winter

Detail

Burnard
1889
Hoo Meavy