The photograph was taken during August 1889.
The Greyhound was built as an inn during the second half of the 18th century but by the mid 1800s was used as a farmhouse. In 1895 part of the building was used as a sub-post office.
Today the building has a slate roof and has been extended on one side.
Image - Glass Plate