This bridge is now usually covered by the water of the Fernworthy Reservoir. The photograph was taken on 23/07/1935 - perhaps because Taylor was aware of the 1934 Act of Parliament that had been passed allowing Torquay Corporation to start work on the dam that formed the reservoir.
Work on the dam actually started in August 1936. The single slab forming the bridge is 8 feet 10 inches long and 3 and a half feet wide.
Image - Glass Plate