A Random 20
Devon Heritage Record
St Andrew's Church Font in vicarage garden.
St. Andrew's Font, situated in the cabbage patch of the vicarage garden. Further information in Transactions of the Devonshire Association. Font removed from church between 1640-1660 by Puritans and re-admitted to church - March 1st 1934.
South Tawton (South Tawton LHG)
Updated on August 20, 2018
SX 65158 94236