Devonport Leat was completed in 1801 and brought water from the West Dart, above Two Bridges, down to Devonport Dock in Plymouth.
Image - Glass Plate
||Cross adjacent to Devonport Leat
||Aqueduct related to Devonport Leat, north of Beardown Farm
||Flint found beside Devonport Leat near Stanlake Farm.
||Weir on the Devonport Leat north-west of Beardown
||Beardown Tin Mine adjacent to Devonport Leat on Beardown Hill
||The Devonport Leat, Dartmoor
||Macehead found between the Devonport Leat & the West Dart River
||Weir on Devonport Leat, north of Beardown Farm