Previous

The Reverend William Gordon Baillie

Next

The Lustleigh branch of the Rechabites outside the Church House

The Rechabites were members of a teetotal society founded in 1835 and named after Rechab of Jeremiah 35:6. They used the Church House in Lustleigh for thei meetings. The Church Houses was then known as the Reading Room and is still in use today.
Record Details
6046
Updated on January 16, 2019
SX 78393 79239

Nearby Records