Date of photograph October 1947.
Bennett's cross which was re erected after leaning at a 45 degree angle. It is stated that is was erected by Benedict monks or named after William Bennett who was a miner who attended Stannary Parliament on Crockern Tor in the early 16th century.
Image - Black and White Negative
||Bennett's Cross, north-west of Headland Warren