Previous

Throwleigh Parish boundary stone on the south side of Raybarrow Pool

Next

The River Bovey Through Lustleigh Cleave

Foggintor Quarry

The waterfilled disused quarry at Foggintor, the granite from this area was used to build London Bridge and Nelson's Column. Work at Foggintor started about 1820 continuing until the turn of the century.
Record Details
101938
2002
Updated on March 26, 2019