Remains of north gate


Abbots tower - Buckfast Abbey

Hotel in Bovey Tracey

This is 14 and 15 East Street, Bovey Tracey. No 14, with the Ivy was the home of R.E. Smaridge lived until the late 1950's. No 15 was a dairy owned by Mr Horwell, then by Mr Ernest Wyatt. It's next door to the Old Library, once the Liberal Club This photograph is of an impressive large, building, possibly an hotel, but not yet identified on one of the main roads in Bovey. Information - Michael Steer
Record Details