Previous

The Warren House Inn

Next

Excavations at Metherall Hut Circle

The Warren House Inn

The Warren House Inn on the Princetown to Moretonhampstead road. Formerly known as the New House, it was set up in the early 19th Century to serve the busy tin mining community of Birch Tor, Vitifer and Golden Dagger mines.
Record Details
1430
1919
Updated on February 23, 2019
SX 67336 80997

Nearby Records