A Random 20
Flood damage at Two Bridges Bridge
Beardown Clapper Bridge after 1890 flood
Beardown Farm Bridge after 1890 flood
The photograph was taken on 26 July 1890 and shows the remains of Beardown Farm Bridge after the great flood on the Cowsic river on 17 July 1890. The bridge was rebuilt shortly thereafter.
Burnard (The Dartmoor Trust)
Updated on March 22, 2019
comments powered by Disqus.
Made in Devon by Jamie Dunbar @dunbarindevon