Previous

Jonas Coaker

Next

Leather Tor

Norsworthy

Norsworthy farmhouse near Sheepstor in October 1894. The farm was abandoned in 1918 and has since been incorporated in the Burrator Reservoir forestry plantation. It was for a period incorrectly marked on maps as Nosworthy, which is the spelling Burnard uses. Leather Tor is in the left background. October 1894
Record Details
3508
1894
Updated on January 23, 2019
SX 56857 69980

Nearby Records