A Random 20
St Andrew's Church Font in vicarage garden.
Slate Club March - group outside Cawsand Beacon public house
Notice Board at Taw Green Common
The freehold of this site has been acquired for the erection of a Baptist church. About 1903 - Article in Devon Association Transactions - a series 'Neighbours of North Wyke' (Patrck Shaw - 31st Oct. 1991)
South Tawton (South Tawton LHG)
Updated on January 18, 2019
SX 65567 94203
comments powered by Disqus.
Made in Devon by Jamie Dunbar @dunbarindevon