Previous

Croft Housing Estate

Next

Tree below South Tawton church

South Tawton before lych gate

The lych gate of parish church of St Andrew, South Tawton was built in 1903. This photograph pre-dates that but also shows the late 15th century Church House and the village Elm
Record Details
4233
Updated on February 21, 2019
SX 65251 94545

Nearby Records