Previous

Emily Endacott, housekeeper to the Galsworthys 1906-1924

Next

Barracott House

Barracott House

This traditional longhouse is a grade II listed building and had a shippon at one end until the late 1880s. A shippon, or byre, was used to house cattle during the winter. In the early 1900s, this shippon was converted into a second cottage.
Record Details
5057
1999
Updated on January 20, 2019
SX 75640 81372

Nearby Records