This photograph shows Lustleigh Parish Church. The earliest parts, which include the South Porch - shown here, date from around 1250. The South Transept is a later addition and was built in the early 14th century. When this was constructed by Lord of the Manor, William le Prouse, part of the south porch was demolished. This can be clearly seen in the photograph.